ISAP (Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professionals) Day – NZ
During this one-day in-depth program you will be exposed to the challenges, achievements, best practice, innovations and learnings from the leaders in infrastructure sustainability across Australia and New Zealand.
Draft program includes:
- Updates on the IS Rating tool and developments – Dr. Kerry Griffiths and Tom Young, ISC
- Hear from Rebekah Pokura-Ward, Waka Kotahi, on advancing their sustainability journey – current considerations and future aspirations
- Delivering local outcomes – different ends of the scale Sarah Sutherland, CRL and Kris Bird, Scotts Point
- ISC Learning and Development opportunities – Hayley Grieves, ISC
- Award winning projects
- Operational Sustainability
- Verifier Panel
In addition, you will be taken on a perimeter walking tour around Maungawhau Station (Mt Eden) which is part of the CRL. Throughout the tour, insights into sustainability leadership, innovation and lessons learnt will be shared.
Thanks to our venue sponsor, Waka Kotahi, for hosting this day especially tailored to meet the needs of New Zealand’s ISAP’s.
Spaces are very limited and provided on a first-come, first-served basis.