IS Update May 4 2022
Watch our latestIS Update, recorded on March 4, 2022 and hear the latest news and updates from the ISC Team.
In the session our teams cover:
* Ratings Team – Get an update on recent Ratings and Registrations, Certifications and Assessor Principles
* Technical Update – Dr. Kerry Griffiths and Ty Momberg will provide details on the ISC Technical Working Groups, Materials calculator digitalisation, IS Planning Rating Review and Technical governance
* IS Essentials – Tom Young and Ty Momberg will provide an update on the IS Essentials Pilot Program
* Industry Engagement – Jane Nicholls will provide an update on new members, release dates for the upcoming New Zealand and Australia Conferences and the annual Awards Program, discuss upcoming events, Member and ISupply renewals, the relaunched ISupply website, and new opportunities for members to achieve coverage across ISC Marketing channels.
* NZ Market Update – Adrienne Miller will talk through Q1/Q2 activity, Project Pipeline information and appointments to the NZ Regional Networking Forum along with an overview of International Women’s Day 2022
* Learning and Development – Hayley Grieves will review what is new in Learning including the NEW ISAP Renewal Process, the NEW IS For Professionals Pathway, RISE Mentoring Program and upcoming courses.