The Monash Freeway is amongst the busiest in Victoria, connecting Melbourne’s CBD to the rapidly growing south east suburbs. Major Road Projects Victoria (MRPV), in collaboration with CPBRead More
Patriot Environmental Management is on a mission to create Zero Waste Sites in the construction and infrastructure industries. Patriot’s vision is to be Australia’s leading provider of solution-based environmental management services. Offering a range of services from treatment and transport of all liquid waste, End-to-End Underground utility mapping, utility survey and non-destructive digging with an on-site treatment option of NDD wastes.
Patriot is your ideal partner for delivering more sustainable outcomes.
Patriot strive to be “First Choice- Best Value”. This means being safe, environmentally responsible, operationally excellent, innovative and having the best underlying systems, procedures and team. Patriot is committed to continual improvements involving our business systems, equipment, processes and personnel.
Patriot has the necessary skills, capability and organisational depth to deliver safe, productive and value-added environmental waste management solutions to your project.
“We joined ISCA to demonstrate sustainability leadership and to further our mission in creating Zero Waste Sites in construction and infrastructure. We’re also keen to be part of the community of practice uplifting better outcomes for people, planet and profit.”
Brett George, Managing Director, Patriot Environmental Management.
· NWPA (JHG) – Glenroy LXRP
· Narre Warren North Road Upgrade
· Barwon Heads Road Upgrade
· RIS Metro Tunnel Project – Construction Phase Work
· Fitzsimmons Lane Pre work project BMD
· UM MRPV 2 x Intersections – Western Port Highway Upgrade and Cranbourne-Frankston Road project in Melbourne.
· UM – MRPV Project – WPH and CFR
· Monash Freeway 2 – CPB Contractors VIC
· NEPA – Fulton Hogan VIC
· Bruce Highway Upgrade Caboolture to Steve Irwin Way Stage 1