At the end of this course participants will be equipped to implement, assess and submit evidence to achieve an IS Operations Rating.
IS for Operations training investigates the processes and components of an IS Operations rating.
Participants will explore the tangible and intangible benefits of sustainability initiatives across a range of sectors and create a master plan for the implementation of and IS rating on an operational asset.
Following successful completion of the course, including an end of course assessment, participants will achieve IS Accredited Professional status (ISAP) in the implementation of an IS Operations rating.
- Explain the key concepts, costs and benefits of the establishing sustainability initiatives.
- Identify key components of the IS rating process to complete a self-assesment for an IS Operations rating.
- Define a base case and complete a base case proposal ready for verification.
- Navigate through and identify the use of ISAP resources relevant to an IS Operations rating.
- Interpret IS categories and credits and describe appropriate evidence for the pursuit of a IS Operations rating.
New Zealand Registrants
If you are registering from NZ, please contact email@example.com to organise your placement. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now