Partnerships Manager – Stakeholder Engagement and Policy
Candidates welcome from across Australia and/or New Zealand
We offer a range of flexible work options including working locally.
POSITION SUMMARY & PRIMARY OBJECTIVE
The Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) is a member-based not-for-profit industry council and recent certified social enterprise. ISCA is the peak industry body for advancing sustainability outcomes in infrastructure. ISCA’s purpose is to ensure all infrastructure delivers social, cultural, environmental and economic benefits. ISCA’s values are:
Collaborative | Responsible | Dynamic
As part of the new and growing Impact & Advocacy team you will have the opportunity lead the implementation of our collaborative impact projects to time, scope and budget, while working in partnership with our clients, contractors, government and industry partners, and IS Council colleagues to deliver social, economic, cultural, environmental and business value. There is also significant opportunity to shape the customer service experience, drive the development of portfolio management and governance, and be at the forefront of delivering sustainable outcomes.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project management and delivery: Lead the implementation of collaborative impact projects to the agreed scope, milestones, budgets and objectives.
- Resource planning management: Manage the inputs and contributions to the projects by other team colleagues, industry partners, contractors and consultants as required.
- Portfolio governance: The development and implementation of processes and structures to support management, measurement and reporting of project portfolio for risk, opportunity and delivery against key performance indicators.
- Delivery of impact: Achieving/exceeding impact targets as aligned to our impact focus areas and annual business plan.
- Revenue Generation: Achieving/exceeding financial targets which are aligned with the annual business plan through identifying new partnership opportunities, development of proposals and delivery of impact projects.
- Relationship Development and Management: Connecting and building relationships, networks and new and existing partnership opportunities with a wide range of organisations, industries, clients, and other like-minded bodies, corporate and government agencies and maintaining those relationships with a view to create alignment and collaborative opportunities for the delivery of sustainable outcomes.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- Strong project and portfolio management, delivery and contract administration expertise in similar role, ideally with an impact delivery focus.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills across varying levels (e.g. executives, partners, sponsors, suppliers, peers).
- Experience in managing the delivery of projects across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and customer service skills.
- Experience in working in partnership across all sectors – government, not-for-profit and private business.
- Ability to deal with complex situations involving competing interests and stakeholders.
- Experience working in high performing cross functional teams where priorities can shift and change
Desirable Knowledge & Experience
- Expertise in sustainability, procurement and supply chain systems, and infrastructure an advantage
- Knowledge and interest in digital technologies and innovation well regarded.
How to apply for this job
Please send your resume and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience, skills and qualifications via Seek portal by 30th August 2021.
Enquiries can be addressed to info email@example.com
You must have the right to live and work in Australia and/or New Zealand.