This project by Bielby Holdings Pty Ltd has registered for a Design v1.2 IS Rating.
Rocklea to Darra - Stage 1 is the 3km upgrade of the Ipswich Motorway between Granard Road, Rocklea and Oxley Road, Oxley.
- Reliability – improved traffic flow and reduced congestion creating more reliable, consistent travel times.
- Safety – upgraded road safety on the motorway with improved sight distances, safer access to and from the motorway.
- Connectivity – enhanced local connectivity for all road users, pedestrians and cyclists with new service road connectors reducing the need for local trips on the motorway.
- Flood immunity – improving the motorway’s flood immunity by constructing higher bridges over Oxley Creek.
- Rating Type Road
- Rating Score 59.6
- Registered Date May 2017
- Jurisdiction Australia
- States QLD
- Suburb Oxley
- Assessor Gavin Wilks
- Capital Value $176 Million
- Other Stakeholders Bielby Holdings Pty Ltd, Queensland Government - Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR)
To find out more about this project, visit the Queensland Government website.