Become a member
Our purpose is to accelerate sustainability in infrastructure through collaboration. As a member of the IS Council you are demonstrating a commitment to sustainability leadership. Key membership benefits:
- Demonstrably support sustainability successes
- Showcasing projects in our Annual Impacts Report
- Cross promotion of innovation and key sustainability achievements
- Member profiling through annual activities
- Upholding objective benchmarks
- Organisation-wide capability building
- Executive and leadership workshops
- Technical training and professional development
- Tailored capacity-building programmes
- Workshops and tools to encourage and drive best practice
- Geographic and sector-specific working groups assisting consultation and feedback on policy
- Annual conferences focused on key trends and challenges
- Annual gala awards showcasing and celebrating best practice
- Networking events, industry forums and webinar series
- High-level engagement with government and industry
- Feedback and support for advancing white papers, publications and communications
- Outcome-focused policy workshops on priority issues
- Support for industry briefings on policy objectives
By submitting this application, and when you are approved as a member, you agree to abide by the terms of the Infrastructure Sustainability Council’s constitution and commit to support ISC’s purpose and values.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I become a member?
- How long does the approval process take?
- I am thinking of joining as an individual - can I do this?
- How is the membership fee calculated?
- When is membership renewed?
- If our membership is approved after the financial year, is the fee pro-rated?
- If I do not select to be an ISupplier when I join, can I change?
- If I opt for Standard and then request Premium, what happens?
- What benefit do we get as a member?
- When my application is approved, can I pay in advance for future years?
- If my organisation/product is involved with mining does this automatically deny approval?
- If I choose not to renew can I rejoin at a later date?
Complete the form above.
Generally three weeks depending on the date you submit your application and whether we need more information.
Yes, you do not need to be with an organisation to be a member.
The membership fee is based on the annual revenue of your organisation. You can see FY22 membership fees here.
Annually in line with our subscription running 1 July – 30 June.
Yes, we calculate your fee to the closest month.
Yes – Tier 1 and up have an ISupply subscription as part of their package with benefits reflecting Premium or Standard membership.
We are happy to change your package and will invoice the difference.
Membership shows you are committed to and are actively implementing systems, products and processes enabling sustainability outcomes in infrastructure.
Depending on your Tier and whether you select Premium or Standard membership, you can enjoy benefits such as reduced fees for training, workshop and conferences; increased networking opportunities throughout industry; an enhanced industry and public profile through listing in the IS Council’s website and/or ISupply; opportunity to make an impact on infrastructure sustainability by joining product working groups, Policy & Advocacy working groups, submitting Thought Leadership pieces, or engaging with the Mentoring Program.
You also are invited to sponsor IS Council events which showcase your organisation on a large scale.
Yes! Our Management Team will be happy to discuss this option with you.
No, our team will assess your involvement/product using the information you give us on your application form. The more information you give us, the better.
We are happy to discuss this with you.
Yes. However you will need to submit a new application and meet the IS Council Board requirements in place at that time.