This project by the Major Road Projects Authority has registered for a Design v1.2 IS Rating.
The Mordialloc Freeway project includes:
- Bridges over Springvale, Governor, Lower Dandenong and Centre Dandenong Roads, along with new freeway entry and exit ramps
- Bridges over Old Dandenong Road and sensitive waterways area
- Freeway connection to Dingley Bypass with traffic lights
- Upgrade to the existing interchange at Thames Promenade, Chelsea, with the Mornington Peninsula Freeway, along with freeway entry and exit ramps
- A new shared walking and cycling path along the entire freeway.
- Rating Type Road
- Registered Date January 2018
- Jurisdiction Australia
- States VIC
- Suburb Mordialloc
- Assessor Justin Petrie
- Capital Value $375 Million
- Other Stakeholders WSP
To find out more about this project, visit the Major Road Projects Authority website.