This project by Main Roads Western Australia has registered for a Design v1.2 IS Rating.
This central section project will construct a free flowing link from Reid Highway to Ellenbrook, improving access to Ellenbrook and the surrounding precincts. It includes nearly 20km of highway with four interchanges, including 14 road bridges and three footbridges.
Key construction works include:
- An interchange at the Reid Highway and Tonkin Highway intersection
- Flyovers at Marshall Road and Beechboro Road
- Interchanges at Hepburn Avenue, Gnangara Road and at Ellenbrook
- New cycling and pedestrian facilities including a four-metre wide shared path to Ellenbrook.
- Rating Type Road
- Registered Date November 2016
- Jurisdiction Australia
- States WA
- Suburb Malaga
- Capital Value $417 Million
- Other Stakeholders CPB Contractors Pty Limited, Laing O'Rourke, BGC Contracting
To find out more about this project, visit the Laing O'Rourke website.