- Two new lifts; a new platform canopy;
- Reconfiguration of the family accessible toilet, improvements to accessible parking; upgraded footpaths;
- Provision of a dedicated station services equipment room; improvements to CCTV, way-finding and lighting to improve safety and security;
- Landscaping works and relocation of impacted artworks;
- Heritage Interpretation within existing underpass.
- Three new lifts connecting the carparks, platform and pedestrian footbridge;
- Bicycle hoops;
- Kiss and ride spaces;
- Permanent bus stop relocation;
- A new footpath and new pedestrian crossing.
- Two new lifts;
- A new station entrance;
- A new compliant access ramp;
- A new undercover waiting area;
- Provision of a new platform waiting area canopy;
- Improved amenities including modifications to the existing Family Accessible Toilet and installation of hearing loops;
- Lighting and CCTV for security and safety.
TAP3 projects strive to achieve maximum social, economic and environmental outcomes and value for money. The approach to embedding sustainability on the TAP 3 program is to look at the main activities of the program and identify sustainability opportunities and outcomes.
While the scope of the TAP 3 program will focus on upgrades to meet DSAPT requirements, the upgrades may also facilitate the use of public transport by:
- Enabling more people to transfer from using private vehicles to public transport by making stations more accessible;
- Designing interchanges to enable people to access stations by sustainable and healthy modes such as walking and cycling and by bus;
- Providing accessible parking at stations to enable trains to be used for most of the journey instead of driving the whole journey.
- Rating Type:Rail
- Registered Date: 18.09.2020
- Suburbs: Beecroft, Niagara Park and Ourimbah
- Assessor: Tete Awotedu
- Other Key Stakeholders: Transport for NSW, Gartner Rose/SMEC & KBR
To find out more information about this project, visit the Transport for NSW website: