Join Our Team: Sustainability Administrator
Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) is a member-based not for profit industry council. We are the peak industry body for progressing sustainability outcomes in infrastructure, including road, rail, utilities and airport projects. We are a passionate and caring team united by our passion of making a difference.
- Providing administrative support to a team who run a number of projects being assessed by ISCA’s rating tool.
- Assist and support financial management of projects.
- Support with setting up and maintaining details and documentation for the projects.
- Monitor internal email inboxes and action accordingly.
- Team travel bookings and accommodation.
- Other ad-hoc projects and tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated team or project administration experience, with strong outcome-oriented focus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a construction, engineering or certification organisation.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with high level attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, flexible and manage a dynamic schedule in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and customer-centric skills, both written and verbal.
How To Apply
Please can you send your resume and a one page covering letter outlining your relevant experience, skills and qualifications to email@example.com, using the subject line: Sustainability Administrator application via EthicalJobs, by the 16th of August 2019.
Enquiries can be addressed to Jon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia, and preferably be an Australian resident or have a long-term visa with full working rights.