Grow and develop the ability to implement culture change principles and toolkits within your organisation driving positive sustainability outcomes with Leading Culture Change.
This two-day course will provide participants with the ability to grow and develop the ability to implement culture change principles and toolkits within your organisation driving positive sustainability outcomes.
Leading Culture Change is for those seeking to create, lead or nurture change in their organisation or, to be an impactful change agent on a project’s sustainability culture.
This blended learning offering combines theory, with practical examples, group activities, and opportunities for individual reflection to embed learning and improve implementation success.
Pre Course E-Learning
- Sustainability Mindset
- Change management principles
- Barriers to Change
- Enabling Change
- Sustainability Maturity
- Taking Action
- Identify barriers to change in your organisation or project
- Apply change principles to influence mindset and behaviour shift
- Assess organisation sustainability maturity
- Prioritise actions to implement culture change in your organisation
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now