IS Update – March 8 2023
Watch our latest IS Update, recorded on March 8, 2023 and hear the latest news and updates from the ISC Team.
In the session our teams cover:
* Ratings Team – Get an update on recent Ratings and Registrations, Certifications and Assessor Principles
* Technical Update – Ty Momberg will provide details on 5 work plan focus areas in the ISC Technical work plan, IS Planning rating review, IS Digital Materials calculator, Data analytics work plan, technical working groups and Continuous improvements & tool maintenance.
* IS Essentials and Water Advisory Group – Monique Isenheim will provide an update on the IS Essentials Pilot projects and IS Water Advisory Group
* Learning and Capability – Hayley Grieves will review what is new in Learning including RISE Mentoring, Leading cultural change, IS for suppliers and ISAP Webinars.
* Membership and events – Jane Nicholls will provide an update on new members, membership, ways to get involved with the ISCouncil, Advocacy and release dates for upcoming Western Australia, New Zealand and Australia Conferences.
* Advocacy – Carolyn Gibbs will talk through Advocacy, our annual Impact Report, thought leadership and how we deliver impact on the industry and member coalitions.