Job Vacany: Senior Sustainability Consultant | Mott MacDonald
Senior/Principal Sustainability Consultant
Mott MacDonald has a track record in delivery major projects that dates back to the early 1900s with the construction of the City and South London Railway. We now provide engineering consultancy and advisory services for major projects across Australia, such as Circular Quay Renewal, Sydney Fish Markets Redevelopment, Parramatta Light Rail, Western Sydney Airport, Westconnex, Melbourne Metro and Sydney Metro. Our key clients in NSW are a mix of Tier 1 contractors and government agencies.
The Mott MacDonald Global Environment Practice currently consists of approximately 600 professionals based in over 35 offices globally with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane, in Australia. The Mott MacDonald ANZ business has grown to approximately 600 team members with the Sydney office home to a team of 200.
Due to a strong increase in demand for our services, we are expanding our Environment and Sustainability capabilities, which provides services from concept to delivery for large infrastructure projects, within the transport, water, energy, building and Advisory sectors, with a key focus on the transport sector in NSW and Victoria.
We currently have an opportunity in our Sydney office for a motivated mid to senior level sustainability Consultant with at least five years of relevant experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading sustainability consultants in Australia.
To be successful, you will be committed to the highest standards of service and be focused on building strong client relationships. You will be passionate about collaboration that creates the value for money solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will also possess:
- Strong knowledge and experience in preparing environmental assessments for transport and energy projects
- Exposure to major infrastructure design and construction, preferably in NSW
- Working knowledge of sustainable development practices, for example ISCA and Greenstar rating Tools
- Experience in project management of multi-disciplinary assessment teams and sub consultants
- Ability to work with people from other engineering disciplines of the Mott MacDonald team
- Enthusiastic and ambitious, with a passion for continual professional development
- Self-motivated with highly developed organisational capability
- Team and client focused and able to collaborate in a multi-discipline multi-geography environment
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification in environmental management or related field
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
In turn, you’ll be working on significant projects that shape the communities in which we live. You will build connections with our international expertise and bring this knowledge to our clients and to their projects. We adopt a pioneering mindset to meet our challenges head on.
There’s no time like the present to make a change.
To apply for this job, click here.