EcoCrews is a not-for-profit one-stop-shop to complete your vital environmental projects and supporting you to achieve your ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) targets. We are committed to employing diverse and local workforces led by experienced supervisors. EcoCrews is scalable, flexible and able to deliver environmental outcomes at any location across Australia. EcoCrews can support your organisation to become a recognised leader in sustainability by:
– Meeting sustainability and social procurement objectives (we are registered with Social Traders)
– Achieving local workforce, diversity and inclusion goals
– Protecting and enhancing biodiversity
– Leaving a positive environmental and social legacy in the local community
– Delivering safe and resilient workplaces and communities
EcoCrews provides award wage environmental jobs for locals supported by accredited and practical training. Our EcoCrews comprise of small or large teams with experienced Team Leader/Supervisors. EcoCrews set people up for sustainable, meaningful, and environmentally conscious lives and careers to support our vision to create and support a new generation of Australians tackling socioeconomic and environmental problems with a demonstrable benefit for the community.