Environmental and Sustainability Manager Advertisement
Gartner Rose has been a leading proponent in the building construction, project management and cost planning business for 30 years.
Firmly establishing ourselves as market leaders, and in line with our continued growth, we are now seeking an experienced Environmental and Sustainability Manager to join our busy team in North Sydney.
Our areas of specialisation are commercial, rail, government, heritage, education and prestige residential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and professional tier 2 company that continues to grow.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the environmental and sustainability functions in our business. You will be energetic, enthusiastic and pragmatic. With a strong eye for detail, clear communication skills and a passion for the industry you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Oversee the environmental management across our sites
- Act as the company contact for all matters concerning the environment
- Assist in compliance with statutory environmental requirements
- Develop and review required environmental reports
- Audit, analyse, report and communicate to senior management and project teams
- Custody of ISC ratings
- Manage environmental and sustainability aspects and impacts of projects
The role will provide you with the opportunity to work both in our North Sydney head office and our sites; as well as working closely with our construction teams.
- Qualifications in Environmental Science/Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- ISC experience is highly desirable
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please submit your applications to email@example.com.